Friday, January 20, 2012

Pinterst Friday Finds

Here are some fun things that I have found this week!

Love it!
I've never heard of this saying, and I think it's so cute.  I'm trying to think where I could put this in my house.

Idea on how to frost a cake
I have a chocolate cake challenge coming up, and I want my cake to look fantastic.  This looks like such a easy/fun way to decorate the cake.

Pierogies Au Gratin
We've discovered pierogies in this house, and when I saw this recipe, I knew it would be fun to try.

Music Heart
I always like finding photos that I can take, and I think this is one of them.

Balloons
I had so much fun taking pictures with Balloons {with Madi & the Robertson Family}, but never thought about it for a Maternity shot....This pic is so dang cute!

Blueberry Coconut Scones
I'm a sucker for scones & I love finding new recipes for them.  This one looks particularly appetizing.

For the boys
I want to put this on a shirt for my boys.  So Awesome.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I liked up with you, take a look! http://historyin-themaking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)