Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

What a mouthful.

My Brother {the one that's stationed in Okinawa} asked for a No-Bake PB Choco-Oatmeal cookie.  No-Bake because he doesn't have access to an oven.  So I "binged" what he wanted and found this recipe; I adapted it only in the heating/melting process.

I halved the recipe because I really don't need the extra treats around {especially since I want other kinds of treats as well} and I got 10 cookies out of it...which is just fine to me.

No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

 Add the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa to a microwave-safe bowl.  I nuked it for 30 seconds; then stirred it around and decided to nuke it again for another 30 seconds.
 Nice and melted
 Add your Vanilla and Peanut Butter
 The Peanut Butter melted right in {I didn't have to nuke it again}
 Add the Oats
 Stir everything together
 Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper {so they don't stick}, and stick the pan in the fridge {or freezer} until the cookies set.
 oooh, Yummy!
 Again....nothing better than Peanut Butter & Chocolate!
Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)