Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Winners : Nov 20-26, 2011

-All shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi-
Click on the button below to visit some other Weekly Winners :)

So I kinda forgot to post last week; I got caught up editing pictures for some friends that I took.  It was so much fun taking their family pictures :)

 

I put curlers in my girls hair, just to see how it would turn out.....and gosh darn't, I forgot to take a picture of it.  Just imagine her having an afro poof :)


This is how I spent my Thanksgiving.  On my couch, watching "Dark Knight" & eating out of a tupperware container.  My oldest was sick, so a Momma's got to do, what a Momma's got to do.


What goes great with Gumbo???  Orange-White Chocolate Chip Cookies......


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)