Friday, February 3, 2012

Pinterest Friday Finds

I've got some fabulous Pins I want to share with ya'll....

I love how Pinterest sparks my creativity, and how it sparks my productivity!

Alas...my knee {with all it's post-op swelling} does not allow me to create all that I want.  But I can dream right ;)

What a great idea for the bathroom
When I saw this, I knew immediately that My bathroom could handle it.  All I got to do is make a trip to the ole' Home Depot.

Crates using scrap wood
I wish I just had scrap pieces of wood around....these are totally darling.

United States w/Magnets
I had a United States Puzzle growing up...I wonder if my parents still have it for me to swipe & make into this project.

Oreo Cookie Cake
This looks absolutely delicious...

Carrot Cake Donuts
I so need a Donut Pan...I know, I know...I could just make them muffins, but what's the fun in that ;)

White Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies
I already stockpile Instant Pistachio Pudding, and I've got white chocolate chips on the grocery list....I see this in the foreseeable future.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)