Friday, May 13, 2011

Chicken Nuggets

When I was putting together our family's two week menu, I asked for input.  My middle son Jaxson wanted to have Chicken Nuggets.

Well ok Mister.  We'll have Chicken Nuggets.

Now would it have been super-duper easy to just buy a bag of nuggets at the store & reheat the suckers.  Well, yeah, but it wouldn't have been that healthy.  And with the lovely spring weather & forthcoming summer weather, healthy food is where it's at.

Super Easy, these nuggets were to make.

Do you have CHICKEN?

Do you have BREAD CRUMBS?

Do you have PARMESAN CHEESE?

If you do, then you can make these yummy nuggets of moist goodness.


First off, I took my chicken and cut them into cubes.

In a plastic bag, I put about a cup of breadcrumbs with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.

I then put the chicken into the bread mixture & shook the bag like crazy.  We're shakin' & bakin' here.

I then put the chicken onto a baking sheet lined with foil {for easy cleanup} {I also sprayed the foil with cooking spray so it wouldn't stick} and stuck it in the oven for 20 minutes @425 degrees.


Yummy moist nuggets of goodness.

Paired with some yummy sauces & veggies, it was a great easy dinner

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)