Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.   You might say that you have the best recipe, but this is my blog; therefore, mine is the best!

There are so many different kinds of Chocolate Chip cookies {from chewy to firm}, but these cookies are puffy, soft, chewy & yummy.


This recipe is one that I've grown up with all my life; I've never known my Mom to make any other.  And for a long time, I couldn't get my cookies to come out like hers; I kept screwing up the recipe somehow.  But now, with the little wisdom that I know in the kitchen, I am able to make these cookies & have them turn out just the way I had them growing up.

Everytime my Mom would make cookies, you could find my siblings & I taking spoons out of the drawer & swiping the dough.  I do it now too, but I'm an Adult, therefore I can :)


But I think the best way to eat these cookies is with a cold glass of milk; breaking the cookies in half & dunking every bite.


Would you like to try my most favorite cookie??




Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)