Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Winners: June 5-June 11

Oh my goodness. It's been awhile since I've posted.  I guess that'll happen when you go on vacation for 2 weeks :)

For this week, I wanted to add a couple of pictures from our adventure down to Louisiana.  There were so many to choose from, that's how great of a time we had.

I live in Utah.  We have mountains.  It was so breathtaking to see these views of open skys as we drove through Texas.


I love my continuous setting on my camera so I can capture facial expressions like this.


I tried alot of new things while down in Louisiana.  One of them being Crawfish.  These suckers were delicious!


On a Swamp Tour


This kid missed half of New Orleans


At the Zoo


Driving for 13-14 hours a day {yes we drove....it took us 2 days}can get kinda boring.  So I took out my camera and tried to be creative.  I took pictures of my pop can, sunglasses, and myself through the mirrors.


Taken at my Son's B-day party; it was sort of  a quick snap, and I'm glad that I took it :)


To check out other lovely entries, just click on the button :)


Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fantastic week. Glad you had a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful vacation!!! Looks like the kids had a wonderful time...when they're zonked out you know they had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)