Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Winners June 19-June 25

We must just be having too much fun on Summer break because I realized that I didn't take many pictures; oh well, it gives me incentive to do better.

I did however make some chocolate cookies :)


I probably ate a dozen of these throughout the week


I had some willing taste testers


Birthday Party Games: I love all the little kids expressions!


Who would have thought that lighting the candle would be so intense???  :)


My Jax-Jax....He makes me smile :)



Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip are my favorite and it's hard for me to resist popping them in my mouth everyday! That photo of your little lady with the cookie is so sweet. What big beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those cookies look dee-lish! (the batter does too - I'll take 2 scoops, please) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)