Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Raisen CousCous

Today, I'm sharing a very yummy side dish that I made to go along with my Coconut-Curry Chicken...CousCous!
 

My Kids LOVE CousCous....it's one of our favorite side dishes.  I love it even more because it's so easy to prepare; I mean, you can't go wrong with 5 minutes of "cook" time.

With one of our favorite Chicken Curry dishes, there are raisens in the sauce, and since I was reconstructing the chicken dish, I thought to add the raisens somewhere else.  Also, by letting the raisens soak with the CousCous in the water, they were able to plump up a bit.


Raisen CousCous

Ingredients
·         2 Cups of Water
·         1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon
·         1 ½ Cups of CousCous
·         ½ Cup of Raisens {any kind will work}
·         Parsley {optional}
·         EVOO
Directions
1.       In a microwave safe bowl, heat up water and chicken bouillon till boiling.
2.       Stir in CousCous & Raisens.  Cover with plastic wrap & let sit for 5 minutes.
3.       Fluff with a fork, and if you’ve got fresh Parsley, mix that in.  Drizzle a little bit of EVOO to finish it off.
4.       Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my pal Wesley Virgin's biography begins in this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the exact same methods many celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car without a license and with $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life check to check! When will I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)