Friday, April 1, 2011

Ruby Snap

I'm giddy tonight.

All because this photo:

WON me a free dozen cookies!!!  Who couldn't be made happy by free goodies!!!

RubySnap was doing a kissing contest for March, and I thought since I got this great pic, why not enter it and try and get some great cookies.

There's the Audrey that I've wanted to try
{Almond dough packed full of adoration, almonds, cranberries and white chocolate.}


Or the Judy {this one my sista loves}
{Melt in your mouth mania, a velvety orange dough full of zest}


I'll probably get a Penelope; I picked one up on my birthday and it was so delicous, especially since it was half dipped in chocolate.
{Peanut Butter Paradise! Soft, fat & moist truffle-like peanut butter cookie. We dig her dipped in chocolate}


And I hope that they have Zoey's in {there wasn't a pic on the website}, because it's Blueberry/Lemon/Poppyseed goodness didn't make me think I was eating a cookie-it was so yummy.

Yes.  I will go to bed a happy girl :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)