Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

In honor of the holiday today, I'm showing off a decoration I made a couple weeks ago....


It's been great to have something cute hanging around our house!

These were super simple to make as well.  If you've got a 2x4, some scrapbook paper, and some paint, then you're set!

A bunch of my friends decided that we all wanted to make this same block set, so we pooled our money & had one person cut the vinyl & another cut the wood.  So, for under $3, I made this.  I love crafts like that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! Would you want to make some cute St. Patrick's Day and do a guest post for my blog?? Just email me to let me know. Heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

    -Heather
    @ www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)