Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Winners : February 12-18, 2012

*All shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi*


As I'm sitting, staring at my computer screen {waiting for meds to kick in after a fun girls night}, I was thinking about my Weekly Winner Post that I do on Sundays.  I didn't think that I had taken anything exciting, but as I was looking, sure enough, there were a couple that I'd thought I would share.

I hope everyone had a spectacular Valentine Day.  I love holidays, and this year I tried to make it fun for the kiddos.  My husband suprised me with a gorgeous bouquet of Roses the night before.


I stayed up a little bit later Monday night to make the family heart-shaped cinnamon rolls.  My kids loved the extra special breakfast!


To go along with the holiday, we celebrated my niece's forthcoming birthday with an afternoon at the bowling alley.  My boys loved it!  I got a kick out of Jax everytime he tried to send the ball down the alley.  The kid slipped everytime, got back up, and giggled.


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award today!!! Come check it out!

    -Heather
    www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)