Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinterest Friday Finds

Welcome back to another Friday edition of my favorite Pinterest finds for the week!

I saw this, and I totally want to make this for my kids teachers this year.

Pinned Image

How cute is this shirt??? 

Pinned Image

I've been thinking about cutting my hair; if I thought I had the time to do my hair like this everyday, I would want this.

Pinned Image

I found these Saturday Night & instantly wanted to make them Sunday for a Superbowl treat.  I'll post about my version sometime this next week.

Pinned Image

We're going to Disneyland this summer, and I like this idea of counting by weeks, and then shortening by days :)

Pinned Image

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)