I wanted to share a yummy treat I made for myself over the weekend. If you've hung around here for awhile, you know that I love baked apples. So when I found this genius recipe, over at A Crafty Cook, when I was on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it out!
hmmmm....Yummo! Nothin' better than some baked apples & caramel sauce!
Here's how I made mine!
Apple Pie Eggrolls
- 3 Apples-peeled & diced
- 1/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 8 Eggroll Wrappers
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine your apples, 1/3 cup of sugar, & cinnamon together.
- Lay out your wrapper in a diamond shape. Spoon some apple filling towards the middle. Wipe the edges of the wrapper with some water. Fold up and place on a baking sheet.
- Make an eggwash & use it to brush the tops of the eggrolls. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool, and serve with caramel sauce & even vanilla ice cream!
Thanks for stopping by!
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: