I had full intention yesterday morning to try this pin out.
But then I thought about having to unwrap all the fruit roll-ups...so I made up my own yummy dessertish breakfast.
And very yummy!
Oozing blackberry jam & powdered sugar is making my mouth water....
Blackberry Crescent Pastries
· 1 can of Crescent Rolls
· Blackberry Jam
· Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375˚. Either line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or some parchment paper.
2. Roll out the can of crescent rolls, so it’s essentially a big rectangle.
3. Spread Blackberry Jam all over.
4. Roll up each section into the crescent roll shape.
5. Bake for 11 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes…especially for little mouths.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: