Friday, April 27, 2012

Vacation Countdown!

I finally did it!  I've been wanting to make a countdown for our family to have for the various vacations we take throughout the year.


~This particular countdown is for California!~


Super simple.  While at Home Depot one day, I bought a 4x4 post....I figured I would cut it up into square blocks for various projects.  And thanks to my wonderful miter saw, I was able to cut out all my blocks.

I then spray painted everything brown.  I then cut out some fun summer-ish scrapbook paper & mod-podged it onto the blocks.

And then I headed over to my Mother's house & used her cricut to cut out some vinyl for the numbers & sayings.


I'm so excited!  My kids are beyond excited for this particular vacation :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)