Friday, July 22, 2011

Oriental Chicken Salad

Cabbage....

I've got some growing in my garden.  They're all grown up and ready to be picked.  This salad was one of things that I wanted to use with the cabbage; I also have plans to make cabbage rolls, coleslaw, and who knows what else.

Oriental Chicken Salad

The Star of the show.....and I can't tell you what kind of cabbage we planted.  All I told my hubby is that I wanted to grow cabbage in the garden this year.


Chop up the cabbage.  This is the whole head chopped up...it filled up the entire bowl, and I picked one of my bigger bowls.


So I took out half the cabbage to save for another use.


I then added the rest of the ingredients:




And mixed it up.  I figured if I had my tripod out, I might as well take some pictures of me doing things :)


And here is the finished product!


Very delicious.  Very Fresh.  My oldest scarfed it down.  He was trying to beat me :)


Enjoy!

I'm linking up too:
Mouthwatering Mondays
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)