Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekly Winners: July 10-July 16 2011

Check out other Winners by clicking on the Button below :)

As I was gathering pictures for this weeks post, I realized that I barely took any.  I wish I would have taken more of my boys while we were at Lagoon, but it was so hard to pull out the camera because I was enjoying their giddyness {and I was right along side of them with excitement}.  You can only get better...right????  :)

The aroma this produced was Yummy!


Twizzlers make everything better


Baby Girl ventured to the Trampoline :)


Now that I'm thinking about it, I should have the licked the bowl clean.....that's how good my crisp was :)


Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ymmm... I have some blueberries. I need to make a fruit crisp too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lick the bowl clean! I approve of that behavior!

    Twizzlers do make things better. Yup. They do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)