Monday, December 19, 2011

Orange Creamcicle Cookies

My hubby's favorite dessert flavor is Orange Creamcicle.  He loves the popcicle.  He inspired our fabulous friend to create these cupcakes.  So when I saw these cookies on Pinterest awhile ago, the light bulb went off in my head..."Why didn't I think of that?"


I took my favorite cookie dough recipe-that I basically use as a base for all my cookies-and built upon that.

The first time that I made these, they flew into people's mouths before I could snap any pictures.  So this time around I made sure to make them while nobody was around :)

I was lucky to still have some oranges around.  Zest just adds so much to dishes...that extra little punch!


I've noticed that when I chill the dough, it scoops out a little bit easier.  I like my cookies to be all the same size.  It's the somewhat-ocd-monster inside of me.


Perfectly soft.  Yummy tasting.  Delici-oso!


Orange Creamcicle Cookies


I hope you try these puppies out!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)