Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wayback Wednesday : 6yrs ago.....

 With my Husbands graduation coming up {Yay! Friday!}, I've been reflecting on my own graduation from Weber State....6 years ago.  Has it really been that long??

{Gah!  I'm cringing at 40 + lbs I'd gained}


Jordan was only 5 months old.  It's crazy to think that.  Granted, my husband has been going to school the last 5 years, and we asked Jordan if he could remember a time that Daddy wasn't going to school....he couldn't.


I'm glad that these chapters in our life our over.  No more tests, studying or expensive {ridiculously expensive} college text books.  But we are glad for our college education, and we hope that our children remember the importance of going to college once highschool is done {it's so much harder when you have a family}.

I'm so excited for Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)