Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten Posts for 2011

With 2011 coming to a close, I thought it would be fun to go back through and show off some of my more popular posts.



This cookie is still probably the best cookie I've ever made.  My husband would probably agree as well.  When I make them for larger groups, they're always intrigued.  These cookies are great with or without frosting....it all depends on how much sugar you want to eat :)


 

I had so much fun making this shirt for my little girl.  I got so many compliments on it, which makes me smile :)



Waffle Cookies are one of my favorite cookies from my childhood.  Chocolately-brownie like cookies made in your waffle iron.....absolutely wonderful.



I love Pinterest.  I love looking through everyone's ideas & putting them in my own home.  This was one of those ideas.  Although it didn't turn out perfect, I still like them, and they look great over my stairwell.



These delicious beauties came about for my craving of baked apples.  Carmel, Squishy Apples, Bread...what's wrong with that :)



How can you go wrong with Fresh Strawberry Cake???  I don't think that you can :)



I think these cookies say something for themselves when your Sister-in-Law each practically a dozen of them.  I think it's the Almond extract, it gives these cookies a little somethin-somethin.



My kids had so much fun making these.  It's a great activity to do on those cold winter days when you're stuck inside.



I had so much fun trying out different recipes involving pumpkin.  The Pumpkin Butterscotch Chip Cookies are still my favorite out of everything.

And last but not least

I may not be a professional photographer, but I had a blast taking my Sister's engagement pictures.  I loved how they turned out! 

Thanks for stopping by and recapping my year with me!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)