Thursday, March 8, 2012

Strawberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm switching gears up....I've been showing off alot of "Green" items, and after making these cookies, I told my son that maybe these should have been made the month before.

Oh well.  So this cookie came about by request from my Jaxs.  We had made some Pistachio cookies the other week, and he asked if I could make him a Strawberry cookie.  Sure, honey buns, we'll experiment a bit.


Now, thanks to my new cooking freinds called, Jell-o & pudding, I am loving the different flavor combinations I can come up with.  With this one, I used my favorite cookie recipe & mixed in a box of Strawberry Jell-o .

These cookies weren't as puffy, but they have been quite delicious.


I went with a white chocolate chip because it sounded so good at the moment.  I'm sure this would taste fabulous with a regular Milk Chocolate Chip.


-I tried my very best not to overbake them...I wanted the pink color to shine through-


Strawberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
·         ½ Cup of Butter
·         ½ Cup of Vanilla Yogurt
·         ½ Cup Brown Sugar
·         1 Cup White Sugar
·         2 Eggs
·         1 tsp Vanilla
·         1 Box {8 serving size} of Strawberry Jell-o
·         ¼ tsp Salt
·         1 Tsp Baking Soda
·         3 Cups of White Flour
·        1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Directions:
1.       Preheat oven to 375.
2.       In a mixing bowl, cream together the following ingredients: Butter, yogurt, brown & white sugar.
3.       Mix in the eggs & vanilla.  Then add in the Jell-o.
4.       With the mixer on low, add in the salt & baking soda.  Slowly incorporate the flour.
5.       Scoop out onto cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
6.       Let the cookies rest for a couple of minutes, and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
7.       Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)