Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Winners : February 26-March 3, 2012

-All shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi-
Go Check out some other weekly winners!

-This pic is from last week, but I wanted to showcase my somewhat OCD tendencies when it comes to candy.-


-Yummy French Bread-


-"Go Go Go Joseph!"  Took the fam to see Uncle D. {my kids absolutely loved the show; I think even more because it was their Uncle that was the star}-


-Thought I would get me into some pictures.-


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. good to know i'm not the only one who organizes my candy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Husband makes fun of me because I eat skittles & M&M's by color, smallest to greatest.

      Delete
  2. That first shot made me laaaaaugh! I did, one time, find M&Ms for sale by the color. I thought that was pretty darn epic. (Because I do the saaaaame thing)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)