Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday

I sort of hit a funk over the weekend.  It's hard to have such depressing feelings, because life doesn't stop.  I still need to be a wife & mother.  So I had a good cry, and began prioritizing my time; keeping focus on daily tasks & projects.

One of those projects was starting & completing a blanket for my niece {who's due to arrive in April}.  I found this pattern on Pinterest, and decided to give it a go, straying from my normal rag quilts I do for nieces & nephews.


It turned out a bit smaller, but it'll be perfect for a little baby.

I also think I'm over my cooking rut.  I've found alot of fun, new recipes that I've wanted to try...so that's exciting for me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)