Friday, November 19, 2010

Bubble Pizza

Ahhh....Nothing like a Friday night.....and Pizza.

My kids love pizza....I like pizza....but sometimes I don't feel like standing around a hot oven cooking pizza or spending money buying pizza.  This is where Bubble Pizza comes into play.

This meal is another simple recipe.  It is also a meal that can be made ahead of time {like earlier in the day}; which is what I did.

What to give it a try???  Here's the recipe:

Bubble Pizza
 Real simple ingredients:
2 Cans of Biscuit Dough {I happened to have these jumbo sized ones, but I think the best kind are the generic-because they're smaller}
Cheese
Pepporoni {or any other Pizza toppings}
Sauce {you can use pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, whatever.  I used my tomotoe sauce I have mixed up.}
 In a greased 9 x 13 pan, lay out your biscuits.  Noticed how I was able to get 12 whole ones in this pan.  I then started cutting up the remainder of the biscuits and stuffing them in the holes.
 Spread your sauce all-over.
 Add your pizza toppings; in my case Pepporoni.
 Layer on some cheese.  I used cheddar cheese & then decided to sprinkle it with some parmesan cheese.
 Before I wrapped it up in foil, I decided to sprinkle it with some Basil.
Wrap the top with foil & either: A. put it in the fridge and let it sit; or B. heat the oven to 400 degrees and let it cook for 30 minutes; then take the top off and cook it for another 10 minutes.
 Ooohy, Goohy Cheesy goodness!

 Cut it up & Enjoy!
My kids give their approval  :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)