Monday, October 25, 2010

Save the Ta-Ta's Shirt

This past weekend I ran in the "Save-A-Sister" race in St. George.  I decided that our group of runners needed to have fun shirts to run in.  I made all the shirts (even my 10 month old daughter got one) using freezer paper stenciling.  Lots of work, but well worth it.

The handprints on the front, I traced myself & cut out. It wasn't till the day of the race that my sister pointed out that the hands should have been facing a different direction.  As they were, the handprints look like somebody else came up to you and put their hands on your chest.  If I had to do it again, I would make sure that the handprints covered the chest like your own hands were doing the job.
 Our team name, I used my Mom's cricut to cut out all the letters.  I don't think that I could have done all those shirts by hand.
Although it took some time, I'm very happy that I was able to produce something unique, to make us stand out in the crowd.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)