Friday, October 29, 2010

Fancy Shmancy

Ever since I got my Canon camera, I love taking pictures.  They just turn out so much better.  I've been trying to learn the different settings, and it works sometimes.  What I've been realizing is that no matter what I do, it doesn't matter.  What I mean is, it all comes down to the editing.  Lately on some of the creative blogs that I read, they've had readers take a picture SOOC {straight out of camera}& have had them edit the picture.  Creativity.  And when I read what some people do to make the picture turn out in the end....confusing.  Maybe that's why you pay professionals to take your pictures....they edit it just right to give you a great product.

Well, I don't have fancy editing software...I use my free Picasa to edit all my pictures.  I mean, eventually one day I would like to get an upgraded software & learn how to use it, but for now, I'm content with what I've got.

It's nice to be able to play around with pictures.  When I saw this one I knew that I wanted to change it to give it a more older feel:


The Black & White w/a little bit of color temp changes the picture for me.  I definitely like the B&W better than the original color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)