Monday, January 31, 2011

Cooking Challenge- PW's Cobbler

I love Rasberries.

I enjoy cake.

I've discovered I quite enjoy the sinful guilt of streusel.

Combine all three of these together & you get what we had for dessert tonight.

Tonight, I made a Rasberry Cobbler with a streusel topping.  I discovered this cobbler recipe a couple of months ago on the Pioneer Woman's website & have made it a couple of times since {blackberry & blueberry}.  My Dad had a bag of Raspberries at his house that needed to be used, and he wanted cobbler as well, so I was happy to oblige.

When making up the cobbler, my husband asked, "Are you going to put streusel on top??" {he quite enjoyed the crumb cake on saturday}.  I said sure.

 Well, as you can tell from the picture, the streusel kind-of sunk into the cobbler; but no fear.....it was still delicious!!!  The top was still crispy, so I was happy.
Oh delicious cobbler.....you made me run for an hour tonight....but it was well worth it!

If you would like the cobbler recipe, go here:

And the great thing about it, is that you can add whatever fruit you want.

Enjoy!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)