Thursday, September 16, 2010

Roasted Chicken/Hummus Wrap

I really shouldn't go walking around Sam's Club.  I went in to get milk, and I came out with more than that.  But I guess it's a good thing this time because I came away with a great meal for tonight.

As I was rounding one side of the store, I came across their rotisserie chickens.  They looked so juicy & delicious.  At $4.99, I couldn't pass it up, plus I knew I could get a couple of meals out of it.
(juicy goodness)
I remembered seeing tortillas in the fridge & *bam*, yummy wraps for dinner.  The kids & I took a stroll out to the garden & picked up these dandy's to put in our wraps:
-Green Onions which we sliced-
-And a tomatoe, which we chopped-
We slathered some yummy Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus on our tortillas
And put on top of that chicken (which we chopped up), lettuce, tomato & green onion & *Presto*

A yummy dinner.
Along with our wrap we added a cucumber fresh from the garden & tortillas chips w/ hummus.
Yummo!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)