-Some of my pictures are blurry. Apparently I cannot hold super still in a kitchen that has bad lighting-
Today, my husband & I decided that we wanted hamburgers. We're suckers for hamburgers, or I should say that my husband is a sucker for a hamburger. Whatever restaurant we go to, if they have hamburgers, he's getting one. Needless to say, tonight's dinner would have been just fine because we were having hamburgers.
Here's how I make mine:
- 2 lbs of hamburger meat (I think this particular kind was 85/15)
- I use these two ingredients to flavor my burgers. 2 T of the seasoning, and a couple (or 10) dashes of the liquid smoke.
- Dump them in and mix it up
- I received both of these items as presents & I really like using both of them in making patties. The scale helps in portion control & the press makes the making of patties less messy.
- I measure out 5 ozs of meat
- And squish it into a pattie
- Out of the 2lbs, I can get 5 5ozs, & 2 5.3 oz patties
- Grill. I like using my grill. I kinda see it as a power tool.....and I love power tools.
- I served my hamburgers up on a bun w/condiments, pickles & lettuce. I would have added tomatoes but, ours have not turned red yet. Summer is almost over & we have not picked one single tomatoe yet.
- oooh, yummy