Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Winners : Oct 23-29 2011

All Shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi
-Check out other lovely Winners by clicking the button below-

I've been MIA the last week-in-a-half.  Between a brother coming home from Japan to visit (I hadn't seen in 19 months), and my Sister getting married, our lives were filled with family.

I do however want to post a pic or two from last week; my Sister's wedding day was gorgeous & all in all, it was a fantastic day :)

Two of the best looking boys you could ever find.


Michelle & Derek coming out....two of the most giddy-est people & rightfully so.


My Sister & My Dad during their dance


My Cousin got some tickets to the BYU game; it was a blast to watch BYU trample Idaho State.


The leaves are falling


Why not jump in them ;)



Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)