Friday, October 7, 2011

"EYE" Halloween Wreath

I made a Halloween decoration for my house.  Yay!  It's nice to have something for this fun-sugar-induced holiday :)

Here are the supplies that I used:
{everything was under $10}
  • Dollar Store Wreath
  • Key Lime Spray Paint
  • Googly Eyes
  • Spider Web
  • Tacky Glue

First, I spray painted the entire wreath with this very "Halloweenish" key lime color.  It's also the same color that I used to spray paint my "Halloween Countdown" blocks.


I then took the wreath downstairs, sat in front of the TV, and started gluing on the spider webbing & googly eyes.



And to add a little something, I puff-painted the words "BOO" to the middle of the wreath.

And that's that.


I've got a nice little wreath to hang on my front door :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)