Monday, January 2, 2012

How I'm Starting 2012

A couple of weeks ago, I came across this little diddy on Pinterest......

{Printable 8x11 image if you want to right-click and "Save Picture As"}

And it got me thinking, why the heck not.  I know that I've been slacking in the Eating Well department, so I'm excited to exercise my will power & start the New Year off right.

It was quite interesting yesterday when we went to dinner at the in-laws, I really thought about how the food was made & had to skip out on most of the meal.  I joked with my husband that the hardest thing to avoid will probably be the white bread because I LUV bread.  I think some homemade Whole-Wheat bread is in my future.

Wish me luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)