Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinterest Friday Finds

I thought today, that I would share with ya'll some of the things I've been pinning lately that I'm excited to try.  I love Pinterest, and when I have a particular boring afternoon with chores done & kids asleep, I like to search around and get inspired.

So on to the show!

I've been wanting to add some Apothecary Jars to my decor, but they run over $10 for just 1. I'm excited to make a run to Home Depot for wood pieces & make a couple of these.

I've been wanting to make a pair of these since it is now cold & I've actually bought a pair of skinny jeans.  Now it's just finding a sweater to make one.  I'm going to have to root around my stash of old clothing {aka..to big}, or cough up a couple of bucks at the thrift store for a sweater.

I'm always looking for good nutritional breakfasts, and this looks so yummy to make!  And I also like the idea of making them into cups, I mean, I always eat yogurt with my granola, so why not combine the two.

I love getting inspiration for pictures to take.  I'm not too creative in the photography department, but I always like to try things other people have done.  Now, I've actually got snow outside, I just need to convince my tookus to go out into the cold.

Here is another great picture that I want to take this year..espcially before Valentines day.  I really want to make the little filters you put over your camera to get the shaped bokeh affects.  I just need to do it.

Pork and Green Chiles Casserole
Pork Chili Casserole.....this just sounds like an easy going casserole recipe.

When I saw this cake, and saw the title, I immediately had to look at it.  I like lemon-poppy seed muffins, so to have it in cake form would be delcious :)

And that ends my round-up for the week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)