Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Winners : Sept 4-Sept 10, 2011

-All Shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi-
*Go check out other lovely Weekly Winners by clicking on the button below*

*Warning*
-If you are Derek S. {fiance to Michelle N.}, do not proceed through this blog post-

Haha...Sorry, but I had to put that though, because I went with my Sister to do her bridals, and I caught some pictures in-between everything.  But I don't think he visits this blog, so we're probably safe :)

Other happenings this week...Soccer Season started.  I am totally a Soccer Mom....mini-van and all :)



My Sister had her bridals done at the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake.....beautiful place.  I want family pictures done there.  Here we are in Japan, and while the photographer was behind her taking pictures, I jumped down into the waterless pond, and captured this pic.


I love the Bokeh in the background, and my Sister's beautiful face :)


Thanks for stopping by & looking!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awww... I can see why you wanted to share those bridal portrait shots. They're GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what gorgeous shots!! Your sister is stunning, and the setting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bridal shots are stunning. Your sister is so pretty.

    Your little soccer player is adorable. We're a huge soccer family too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shot with the parasol is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is beautiful. What a lovely thing to capture. Love the warning you gave to her fiance. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous shots of your sister! and love the little soccer dude :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)