Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekly Winners : August 28-September 3, 2011

-All shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi-
Weekly Winners is an Awesome thing, so when you're done checking out my stuff, check out some other "weekly winners"

Oh geez....where did this week go.....where did the month of August go????  If the weeks keep flying by like this, my husband will be super-duper excited {he graduates in December}.

Can I gush about my brand new nephew....simply adorable, and so so sweet.  I was able to take some pictures of him......oh, my...I need some practice :)




I also had the chance to take some more pictures of my sis & her fiance.  We did a "zombie" shoot.....I'm totally thinking of a storyboard post for that one.

This picture might not be much, but I remember why my sister was laughing :)



Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your nephew is precious. You should totally frame that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot? LOVE is right!

    He's ADORABLE!

    The second to last one? A totally wonderful moment captured. You can't fake that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)