Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Winners : September 11th - September 17th, 2011

-All shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi-
*Go check out some other lovely entries by clicking on the button below*

Thanks for the lovely comments about my beautiful sister!  I wish I could comment back, but I don't think you can do that on blogger :(  But just know, that I enjoy each and everyone of them!

It's sad this week.  I think I took my camera out twice this week.  I really need to work on that.

This week, I made some really good homemade tomato soup.  Madi loved it!  As you can see, she had it everywhere.....this is why I love baby wipes ;)


This week, the elementary school had a carnival, and my kids loved it!  My favorite part of this picture, is the expression on the teacher's face :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)