Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Winners : September 18-24, 2011

-All shots taken with my Canon Rebel xsi-
To visit other weekly winners, click on the button below :)


*Slacker Alert*

The camera came out of the bag once this week.  I wish I would have brought it along with me on my adventure Friday {I got a whole day to myself}.  I kinda thought about grabbing it for my son's soccer game yesterday, but I didn't.  I guess I can only tell myself that I need to do better.

Here is cute Madison.  I was taking a picture of one of my crafts, and she stood there saying cheese.....


I thought I would get all artsy-fartsy and take a picture of a daily task {me cleaning up food off the floor}.....I think it looks more like mouse poo than craisens.


I think one of the best things that I did this week was make cookies.....74 Calorie cookies to be exact.


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 74 calorie cookies!?! Tell me more!!

    I like your artsy shot!

    Madison = ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artsy shot! I see chocolate chips, not poo or Craisens and now I want chocolate stat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I really appreciate them :)